Main Street Program Board of Directors
- Are you a leader in the community or interested in becoming one?
- Do you have exciting ideas for downtown and the dedication to carry them out?
- Do you have experience working with similar programs and want to get involved in Ayden?
- Are you looking for a meaningful way to contribute your time, money, and resources to make Ayden a better place to live?
- Do you want to guide the future of Ayden's downtown?
We are currently seeking applications for our Board of Directors, and want to make sure all voices and groups in the community are represented! If you are interested, please read the document below to learn more about the position and its requirements. Application documents are located at the bottom of this page. Please fill them out and send digital copies to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 4260 Lee Street, P.O. 219 Ayden, NC 28513 by date TBD.
Board Roles Job Description
Board Member Application